Photography TutorialHomeMicrophoneThings to consider when buying a camera Smartphone Camera guide Things to consider when buying Drones Comparison of drones Comparison of Camcorders with DSLR cameras Vlogging cameraBasicsExposure triangle Modes and scene modes White balanceTypes of Camera lens Focal length Metering Focus points and Focusing modeVideo editing tools on MAC Video editing tools on Windows Comparison of video editing tools Tips to make viral videos
Drone buying guideYou need to consider below parameters.
- Video recording mode – HD, Full HD, 2K, 4K
- Water proof
- flight time – Maximum flight time
- Hindrance detection – If drone can detect the hindrance, it will stop moving in that direction
- Automatic return ability – If battery dies out, drone returns to the launch point
- Controller – How we can operate the drone and is it easy to operate
- Storage and Data transfer – How much storage capacity is available
- Camera can be changed – Can we fix other cameras?
- Flight path programming – Can we program the flight path?
- Robustness in case of free fall
- price – What is the price and what are other drone options available in the same price range.
Complex problems, Simple Solutions