Common issues in leanft in JavaI have listed down common issues and solutions that you may encounter while working with LeanFT.
- Failed to connect to LeanFT run time engine on….This exception comes when LeanFT run time engine is not running. Just start the engine and this error should vanish.
- An Internal problem has occurred, please make sure the LeanFT SDK was properly initialized….This exception comes when you have not initialized LeanFT SDK. To get rid of this exception, add below lines at the beginning of the code.
ModifiableSDKConfiguration config = new ModifiableSDKConfiguration(); config.setServerAddress(new URI("ws://localhost:5095")); SDK.init(config);
- IntelliJ IDEA does not start when LeanFT is plugin is enabled – To fix this issue kill the LeanFT plugin for IntelliJ IDEA in process explorer
- com.hp.lft.sdk.ReplayObjectNotUniqueException: Object not unique – This exception comes when LeanFT finds more than one object matching the description. To fix this issue, you need to add more properties so that only one object is identified.
- Object not found – This exception comes when LeanFT is not able to find the object in the application. To fix this issue, ensure that object really exists in the application and you are using correct description to identify the object.
Complex problems, Simple Solutions