Internships for computer engineering studentsAt www.softpost.org, we have multiple opportunities for computer students, who want to do internships and get experience working on live projects.
Selection processAfter shortlisting resumes, interviews will be conducted on Google Meet.
- We will ask to complete 2 technical tasks. After completetion of tasks, you will be offered internship opportunity with us. Main skills we look for while hiring are excellent communication skills and sound technical knowledge.
- If successful in an interview, you will be offered an internship.
- Upon successful completion of internship, you will get an Internship Certificate.
- If we like your performance during internship, internship may be extended or you may be offered a permanent role with us with a salary ranging from 2 lacs to 3 lacs per annum.
Internship durationInternship duration will be intially 3 months. But it may get extended and you may continue to work with us as a freelancer.
Job Type and work time
- Since it is an internship, you will be working part time (Approximately 3 hours per day).
- Work time is flexible and you can work remotely from home.
- You can choose to work on any day for 5 days in a week. e.g. You can work on Mon-Fri or you can work on Wed-Sun.
StipendStipend of 5k per month (for engineering students) and 3k per month (for diploma students) will be provided during internship period
Email your resumeStudents can send the resume to [email protected] or [email protected]
Complex problems, Simple Solutions