UFTIntroduction to UFT Installation of UFT UFT GUI Recording the application Directory structure and file extension of UFT test Basic UFT concepts Object Spy Test Settings Properties Test Run Settings Environment Recovery Associating library files Object Identification mechanism Object repository Object repository Manager Associating repositories with UFT tests Description programming SystemUtil Datatable CryptDotNetFactory Extern OptionalStep PathFinder MercuryTimer RandomNumber Recovery Reporter RepositoriesCollection TextUtil XmlUtil Launching applications Loading ini fileDifference between QFL and VBS file Automating web applications automating Windows applications Err object Recovery Scenarios Handling Databases Mathematical operations Create new Excel workbook file Read and Edit Excel workbook Delete excel workbook file Launching the UFT using Script UFT Vs Selenium UFT Vs Appium UFT vs LeanFT Limitations and drawbacks of UFT
Understanding GUI in UFTMain windows in UFT are mentioned below.
- add-ins - For testing the applications developed in other technologies like Java, .Net, WPF, SAP, you should load that add-in
- object repository - Objects are stored in object repository.
- Object Repository Manager - We can edit the shared object repository using Object Repository Manager
- test settings - Allows you to configure important test settings like object synchronization timeout, Web page navigation timeout, library files
- object spy - Object spy is used to learn the properties and values of the objects. We can also highlight the objects using object spy
- Recovery Scenario Manager - Allows you to add/remove recovery scenarios
- ALM connection
Complex problems, Simple Solutions