TestNG TutorialIntroduction to TestNG Configuration and set up of TestNG project Simple TestNG project in IntelliJ IDEA TestNG annotations Assertions in TestNG Difference between assertEquals and assertSame Ignoring the tests in TestNG Grouping the tests timeOut tests in TestNG Exception tests in TestNG dependsOnMethods dependsOnGroups Hard and Soft dependencies Passing parameters using XML file Passing parameters using Data providers Dynamic Data Providers group-by-instances attribute in TestNG XML suite file Test priorities in TestNG invocationCount in TestNG Executing Selenium tests using TestNG Executing TestNG tests using main method Executing JUnit tests from within TestNG Running tests in Parallel in TestNG Executing only failed tests in TestNG TestNG integration with Maven TestNG integration with Gradle Reporter class in TestNG TestNG Reports Execution Listener Test Listener Comparison between JUnit and TestNG
Introduction to testngTestNG is a next generation (NG) testing framework inspired by JUnit. TestNG has below features.
- Supports unit testing as well as integration testing.
- Provides more annotations as compared to JUnit.
- Integrates very easily with maven and gradle build tools.
- We can easily tag a test in specific group.
- Provides ability to execute the tests through xml file.
- We can execute tests in particular order.
Complex problems, Simple Solutions