Java TutorialIntroductionEnvironment SetupIDEBuild ManagementLanguage SpecificationBasic ProgramVariables Data TypesPackagesModifiersConditionalsLoopsObject OrientedClassesSuperInterfacesEnumStatic importInheritanceAbstractionEncapsulationPolymorphismBoxing & UnboxingConversion Formatting numbers Arrays Command line arguments in java Variable Number of arguments in Java Exception handling in Java String handling in Java StringBuffer and StringBuilder in Java Mathematical Operations in Java Date and Time in Java Regular expressions in Java Input output programming in Java File Handling Nested Classes Collections Generics Serialization Socket programming Multi-Threading Annotations Lambda Expressions Reflections in Java Singleton class in Java Runtime Class in JavaHow to load resource in JavaHow to load properties file in Java
AdvancedLog4j – Logging framework in JavaInterview Questions in Java
Here is the list of most frequently asked questions in Java Interviews conducted by MNCs like Infosys, TCS, CTS, Cognizant, Wipro, HCL, Persistent and many more.
- Can we handle multiple exception in Java?
- Types in multi-catch must be disjoint. IOException and JsoMappingException
- How to convert from int to String? – Integer.toString(989)
- View contents of Jar
- How to add dependency in Gradle project?
- Gradle project folder – src - main (java and resources)
- Gradle project folder – src - test (java and resources)
- Significance of build (contains third party library files) and etc contains POM files
- Build.gradle file is in the root of the project
- What is .gradle and .idea files in gradle project?
- what is rebase, stash, unstash, shelve changes in GIT
- What is fiddler and how to use in Java web application development?
- How to read environment variable
- How to format numbers
- Boxing and unboxing
- Converting from int to, float to double etc
- Multi-Threading in Java
- What is Reflections in Java? Any examples
- What are various Java design patterns?
- What are popular Java Libraries? Mustache, Jackson, Jsoup, Joda
- What is Properties in Java Project?
- accessing a file using X.class.getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(fileName);
- Explain SOAP and Rest examples in Java
- JSON, YAML, XML handling in Java
- Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder methods
- What is difference between Runtime.exec and ProcessBuilder?
- What is the difference between AWT, swing and JAVAFX
- How to use JDBC?
- What is Hibernation and Serialization?
- Difference between final, finally and finalize?
- Difference between throw, throws, thrown?
Complex problems, Simple Solutions