Pixel 4 review
Pixel 4 was launched in oct 2019 in USA.
Key features of Pixel 4
- Motion sense and gestures - User can go to next or previous songs/videos, silence
interruptions using gestures.
- Squeezing phone to activate Google assistant
- Jumping to Camera - We can open camera app instantly from any screen by pressing the
power button twice.
- Toggle selfie mode - We can easily switch between selfie mode and normal mode of camera by
twisting the phone twice.
- Ability to do system navigation in 2 ways - by swiping and by turning on the back, home and app buttons
- Switching to Do not disturb mode by placing the phone face down
- Ability to add multiple users just like desktop systems
- Driving mode is available
- Easy volume settings - Media, Call, Ringing, Alarm volume can be adjusted by pressing
- Parental Controls
- Digital Well being
What I did not like about Pixel 4
- Volume button is bit hard to press
- No Fingerprint scanning
- Face Id is provided but it is not accurate. Phone can be unlocked even when eyes are closed.
Key specifications of Pixel 4
- Aluminium frame
- Gorilla Glass 5 screen protection
- Power button and Volume buttons are made from plastic
- Biometric - No fingerprint, Only FaceId
- Snapdragon 855 chipset
- Water and dust resistant - IP68 Rating
- Battery - 2800 mAh with Qi Wireless charging
- Display - 5.7" POLED display
- Camera 7.1 - 2 Rear Cameras and 1 Front Camera
- Android 10