Gradle TutorialIntroduction Installation Creating project using command line Simple gradle project in IntelliJ IDEA build.gradle file settings.gradle file Directory structure of Gradle project Built-in tasks User defined tasks Task dependencies Running gradle tasks Grouping tasks Repository management in Gradle Declaring dependencies in Gradle JUnit TestNG Test execution reports in Gradle Creating executable Jar using Gradle Generating project API documentation in Gradle Publishing and deployment of artifact in Gradle
Introduction to gradleGradle is one of the best build management tool. It is inspired by Ant and Maven. Key features of Gradle are –
- Open source
- Platform independent
- Provides the best of Ant and Maven.
- Supports Ivy and maven repositories.
- Follows the standard directory structure as specified by Maven but can be customized.
- We can write Gradle tasks easily using groovy syntax.
- Plug-ins can be used to run the well known tasks
Complex problems, Simple Solutions